- Multi disciplinary project for trust management scheme in
spontaneous networks for
establishing trust among parties that have no
a priori relationship.
- General idea is to derive from
human social system a dynamic
trust model that can be
technologically feasible and socially accepted.
- Ambient networks are composed of nodes without infrastructure => Gradual need of trust according to services, network topology,…
- Identification problems : State of art
- Imprinting stations: provide a KAA package that gives to nodes an initial seed of trust composed of cryptgraphic materials, of an indentity and of a pair of secret/public keys. They define security domains.
mail : firstname.lastname@example.org